One Step Update

Options
TallGo
TallGo Member

My One Step Update (even individual account updates) are failing. I have manually installed updates, uninstalled/reinstalled, and tried everything. Any advise is great. No error, just freezes.

Answers

• mdoyledds
    mdoyledds Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same… for weeks now. [Removed - Profanity]

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You said you " …manually installed updates, uninstalled/reinstalled, and tried everything…"but have you tried creating a new test data file, enter one or two accounts, and run OSU and see if it freezes? If it doesn't, your existing data file would be suspect.

• misspeaches97
    Options

Same, this is a problem for many it seems, and the manual patch updates, validating, super validating, logging in and out, deactivating and reactivating the accounts online, rebooting, etc. does not fix the problem. I've had the issue for weeks now. I tried creating a test file as RalphC suggested and everything download and updated and synced just fine. So, I restored a weeks old backup (I hadn't backed up since the issue started occurring) and everything works until this box pops up.

So, then I tried restoring an even older backup from over a month ago, I had to reset some of the online services, and it finally worked.

• dpbourland
    Options

I have been unable to do any updates since the software was most recently updated from Quicken. Is this still a known issue? I am hopeful there is a solution coming. If it has been resolved, can someone provide the solution?

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What have you been unable to update?…the program or downloaded transactions? And, no, it is not a known Quicken issue. Most problems are tracked down to a corrupt data file or an underlying Windows issue such as an unruly virus program.

This discussion has been closed.