Dashboard Spending by Category

Options
jagshead
jagshead Member ✭✭

Anyone experiencing an empty dashboard card for Spending by Category that indicates "No recent spending found - Update your accounts now to get your latest spending". It appeared after R52.28 update.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jagshead,

To start, what timeframe does the spending by category show? Have there been spending transactions during that timeframe that downloaded into your Quicken? When you click the 3 dots at the upper right of the dashboard card and click on Accounts, does it show all accounts selected? If not, has there been any spending during the timeframe on the card in the accounts that are selected?

If everything is set up correctly on the dashboard card, have you checked your account registers to see if they're showing spending that isn't reflecting in the dashboard card?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jagshead
    jagshead Member ✭✭
    Options

There were no changes to the dashboard cards from when the data appeared originally to when it disappeared. Why would this data originate from transactions only downloaded from my accounts? It should come from data reflected in the registers whether they are downloaded or manually entered - if not, the reporting is not accurate.

Please note however, that I closed Quicken and restarted later in the day and the data appeared. This would lead me to believe there is a bug somewhere and not a download issue.

This discussion has been closed.