one step update not downloading transactions (again)

Options

Hi, I have V52.20 and just now the one step update shows there are transactions by the little red flag, but there are none on the account register. I note that this has happened again. This just started after I got notice that Quicken Deluxe is now 'classic' Quicken Deluxe. That's when this started.

I'll try a QFX file from the accounts but that is a pain the neck. FIX IT please.

Comments

• stpaulchuck
    Options

the qfx attempt failed. Apparently the fact the transaction dates are the same Quicken rejects the attempted import. I tried both afx import types and neither one worked.

I'm not paying all this money to have to do the books by hand. Something in the update screwed up a lot of things apparently. FIX IT.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's probably nothing for Quicken to fix as I don't have this issue, and there are no other reports of this behavior. Are you sure there are transactions to download? As a first troubleshooting step, I would try resetting the account.

• gretafam
    gretafam Member
    Options

I am having a similar problem with Quicken. When I try to download transactions from two Credit cards, it appears that files are downloaded to my computer, and when I click on the download tab on my browser, they are downloaded. The Quicken icon on the banner bar flashes orange, indicating there are transactions to review however when I click on that icon Quicken opens without any of the transactions available to import. Same error with a Fidelity Visa and Capital One Mastercard

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Says There Are Transactions to Accept But Do Not See Any

Please read and try this:

• jmob1128a
    jmob1128a Member
    Options

I am on RS52.28 Starting Thursday 10/26 - DiscoverCard had a red flag but no transactions. Friday it remained the same. Now Chase Checking is doing the same thing. Downloads were fine prior to this. No change Saturday 10/28 - still no transactions downloaded and red flags remain

On Saturday 10/28 now Lifetime Planner has all of my data entered if I go to Edit what it thinks is missing but nothing appears on the screen like it used to, Lifetime Planner, last I remember looking at Lifetime Planner was Sunday 1015 and it was just fine now it is not.

Related to Lifetime - I have followed the advice to rename the Cache Folder and restart Quicken - nothing changed,

I restored back to a prior backup up (two weeks ago). The flags cleared on restore but when I ran update - the problem reappears Red Flags no data, This pending download of transactions seem to be prevents resetting or reactivating, When I tried resetting the account after restore and ran the update, the problem reappears.

Amazing that everything goes goofy right as you were taking the payment for the coming year. It also shortly follows the rename to Classic from Premier. HELP!!!! Any suggestions for these problems?

• LouBorella
    LouBorella Member ✭✭
    Options

After much reading and frustration I think I found the issue.
    Noticed that most of the accounts that were not downloading transactions were Credit Cards.
    Also noticed that these were all categorized as "business" accounts.
    After much failed troubleshooting (including all of the suggestions by Quicken support) here is what worked.
    I turned off the "Online Services."
    I then switched the category of the accounts to "Personal".
    I then reactivated the "Online Services"
    BINGO … Problem solved …

Hope this helps!!
    You all owe me a beer …

• battagja
    battagja Member ✭✭
    Options

Unbelievable…….Lou you nailed it. Hours with support and they told me to start a new data file!!!! I've been using Quicken for over 30 years…really a new file. Intuit should give you Quicken for life!!

Thanks for the solution…. Have an awesome holiday!

This discussion has been closed.