Quicken is not updating any of my accounts. It is also removing account information

Options
khogan6
khogan6 Member ✭✭

Help - can you put the previous version of Quicken Premier back in place.? This Quicken Classic Premier is 1) not updating any accounts 2) removing data that was previously in my accounts 3) keeps telling me that all of my accounts cannot connect to any account servers. Whatever you have done, please remove this non-working version of quicken and give us the older working version back. I do have a valid case number, but no one has returned my calls or emails. Are you still there? What are we paying for?

Comments

• Struggles
    Struggles Member ✭✭
    Options

Been a cluster since that update

• khogan6
    khogan6 Member ✭✭
    Options

OK - i just tried a brand new file and tried to add three different accounts. All of them fail. They all keep giving the CC-503 error. "Oops. Did you mistype your login" I can login to bank and CC companies just fine with these login credentials." Please put the last version back out for download so I can get this information straightened out. Please immmediately get rid of this new version of Quicken (Release R52.28) It is a complete disaster and DOES NOT WORK. When you you be refunding money for this complete fiasco? This is outrageous!

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it would help to tell us all which banks or CUs are failing to connect -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• P Rogers
    P Rogers Member
    Options

I am unable to update Quicken with my Chase accounts.

• Struggles
    Struggles Member ✭✭
    Options

My bank of america checking account did not download transaction this morning - frustrated

• Altvox
    Altvox Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same problem - cannot download transactions from my Chase account.

• Struggles
    Struggles Member ✭✭
    Options

Altvox - I called support yesterday and they helped me get everything working. Had to do with resetting cloud sync (even though I dont use it) - Suggest calling support

• Altvox
    Altvox Member ✭✭
    Options

@Struggles - Thank you so much for contacting me with this info and suggestion! I really appreciate your caring. I will try this.

This discussion has been closed.