Quicken glitch when creating Crypto Security and making entries (edit)

Options
jcata177
jcata177 Member
edited November 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Quicken user from 1996 Having to enter my crypto securities manually I find that after entering a security name and moving back to register and entering security name (that i just added) shares , price per share, commission, all necessary boxes (reminder I have been doing this for years) checking my work —-enter —-done. Now i proceed to "hold1ngs Button' click and my newly entered security balance is corrupt . price per share is in the thousands and totals at bottom is over writing looking like gibberish . i belive that this happened in one of the recent upgrades. I think you have to check for when you added "Crypto drop down tab" I have been entering crypto as securities manually untill i noticed crypto tab a few months ago. This has happened a bunch of times in last few months . i can date my first negitive experience and it was around 8/9/2023

PS you have to do better for crypto before some comes out a crypto friendly sofsoftware. I want you guys to continue to succeed . Better get ahead of the curve

Thanks for your help in advance

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.