Macy's download error

Options
Gregg107
Gregg107 Member ✭✭✭

Macy's download has been failing for several days. The standard troubleshooting steps have no effect. Anyone else having a problem with Macy's downloads? The screenshot below appears when trying to setup OSU for Macy's in an attempt to resolve the issue.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.

• Johnrh
    Johnrh Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having the same issue for several weeks.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I connected to Macy's credit card today (Oct 14) at 10:17am ET. I've had no recent issues connecting.

• Gregg107
    Gregg107 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I can connect via their web site, no issues. It's the online OSU within Quicken that is chronically failing. It hasn't worked for about a month now.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As previously suggested, have you called Quicken Support yet? They need to review your download log file and do their magic on their servers and/or escalate the problem for further research and resolution.

AFAIK, a call to Support is the only way to get your OSU update problem fixed.

• DavidPelton
    Options

This appears to be a more global issue. I am hitting it, there is another post from a Mac user who is also hitting this.

Like Gregg107, I have gone to the Macy's website and verified the same credentials are working and I have reset the account in Quicken. Same results.

I have also used the "Report a problem to Quicken" in the app and sent all the logs requested to them.

• Lawrence71
    Lawrence71 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having the same problem with Macy's on Quicken for Mac. I can sign on to the Macy's website, no problem. But when I try to [re-] connect to Macy's in Quicken I receive error FDP-106 "Account Mismatch"

• Shak
    Shak Member
    Options

Having the same problem for a month now !!

• Gregg107
    Gregg107 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I've successfully reconnected my Macy's account. It is processing in OSU with no error. However, I have no recent transactions so I can't attest that it is actually working. We don't use the card much at all. However, for now, the OSU error is gone.

This discussion has been closed.