Why does every transaction in one of my 401K accounts now have a matching adjustment transaction?

Options
Tim Starr
Tim Starr Member

Out of the blue a few days ago my 401K account showed a balance of $0, when it should have been much higher. I went to the transactions detail and all of the shares in/ shares out were correct. When I downloaded the transactions using File > Export > Register transactions to csv, there was an adjustment indicated for every transaction that essentially cancelled out the transactions. These do not show up in my transaction window on Quicken. It seemed to happen all of a sudden, and it only happened on two accounts from one broker. I have tried disconnecting, clearing the iCloud and reconnecting and it still shows a balance of 0, even though if I go to my broker's website, I know all the money and shares are still there.,

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Tim Starr,

Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.