OL-362-A on "ALL" Investment Accounts

Options
HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭

Yesterday I began getting a OL-362-A on all my investment accounts. Today I tried deactivating and reactivating accounts with American Century Investments. I have two accounts with this institution and my wife has one. I deactivated them all. They all reactivated without any issue but when I run OSU either my wife's one account or my two accounts get the OL-362-A but not both. It appears the last one activated is the one that updates without issue while the other gets the OL-362-A error. It doesn't make any difference if I run OSU or "Update Now" separately for each account. I haven't tried the remaining institutions which I have multiple accounts with each. I have another obligation right now, so I'll try deactivating the others later.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @HJR,

This error usually means that the account information is out of sync with the bank server which can happen for a number of reasons.

It sounds like you may have already tried the steps found in this support article, but just to confirm, did you also restart your computer after following the troubleshooting instructions as recommended at the bottom of the article?

Check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you that resolve all the accounts even those I didn't deactivate and reactivate.

I appreciate the quick response.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

You’re welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear it’s been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.