MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭

Links appear correctly in Microsoft Edge:

But it's garbled in Firefox:

Window 10, Firefox 118.0.1 (64-bit)

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All I can say about this issue is that, in Firefox, the icon image cannot be found and is replaced with text "Site favicon" in a very narrow column.
    This takes an HTML expert to debug and probably should be reported to Vanilla.
    Just looking a the HTML source of this webpage makes my hair stand on end.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can search the source for "favicon" and find this:

"favIcon":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6031128\/uploads\/FFPK7CODQO3N\/blue-q2.png"

If you visit that link, you see the icon. So I don't know why Firefox isn't getting it. Maybe a browser cache flush would help.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Clearing the cache didn't help. Strangely, when I go to that favicon link in Firefox, I don't see the icon, I see this xml:

That might be part of the problem except Microsoft Edge also displays that xml instead of the icon even though Edge renders the icon correctly in the comment. Anyway, no big deal I guess.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MHSwizzleStick the URL has extra "\" quote characters which need to be removed. The big blue Q above is the link, which you should be able to click.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.