System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Citi - CC-502

Comments

• Shelley Belle
    Shelley Belle Member ✭✭
    Options

Here's the latest on the citi card issue for me. I've followed to directions to open the manage app on the citi bank site, (even though the error below says I need to) used the citi card option and the direct connect in the advanced . Have the correct credentials and I receive the following error. I have asked this question in multiple places in Community but have gotten no response.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Shelley Belle,

To further troubleshoot this issue, there are a couple things you can try:

1. When you authorize through Citi's website, it generally gives you a 10 minute countdown. When you go through the process in Quicken and get that error, have you tried waiting a minute or two, then make sure "Try again now" is selected and click the Next button? Sometimes there can be a bit of delay between authorizing with Citi and their server getting the message to let Quicken connect, so using that Try again now option does sometimes help.

2. Sometimes, that error message can come up if you're trying to connect at a busier time of day. If that is what is causing it, then usually waiting a couple hours, then going through the process again will allow you to connect.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Shelley Belle
    Shelley Belle Member ✭✭
    Options

I did this before 7 AM in the morning EST I am now back to the original error saying I need Citi credentials which I know I am entering correctly. I waited until I had 6 minutes left on the Citi timer for managing apps and used the DC option. I do have a very long password about 20 characters. I am going to shorten that and see if it could be a problem. This is really maddening.

• Shelley Belle
    Shelley Belle Member ✭✭
    Options

I shorten my password but it did not help. Same error that I need citi credentials. Is there a fix in the works?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I sent you a DM, please check your inbox. You can access your inbox by clicking the envelope icon near the upper right.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.