report title not printing on odd pages

Options
weegeordie
weegeordie Member

When I print a report from my saved reports the first title does not print on odd numbered pages. On even numbered pages it prints but it is no longer highlighted.

I also notice that the bottom margin is different between odd and even numbered pages.

I'm running Quicken Classic Basic Canadian R52.28

It seems to have started when I bought a new computer running Windows 11.

Holping someone can help. thanks …george

[Edit - Moved to Windows Section]

Comments

• weegeordie
    Options

I just noticed that I posted in a MAC forum by mistake. My apologies. I'm new to posting here. I don't know how to move it to the correct forum.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No problem with the Community category. A moderator re-categorized your question.

When working with saved reports and they don't appear to function properly, please try this:
    Select the Customize gear icon from the report's view and press the "Reset Columns" button.
    Afterwards you will have to re-customize the column selections again, removing unwanted columns and/or rearranging columns.

Do not forget to re-save the report once you get the desired results back, replacing the old saved report.
    If all else fails, try to create a new report from scratch (from the Menu), customize it as needed and then save it again, replacing the old saved report.

About printing issues:
    Check to see if you printer manufacturer's website offers an updated printer driver and install it. The drivers which come with the Windows installation media are sometimes not up-to-date.

This discussion has been closed.