Bank reconciliation

Options
FL612
FL612 Member

Hello,

It's about my bank account reconciliation. A few months ago, i checked by mistake a box in the reconciliation window (relating about automatic reconciliation). Since then, after downloading my transactions from my bank, the reconciliation window doesn't appear anymore. My question is: how to find again my reconciliation window?

Thank you for your held!

Best Answer

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello!

I found out the solution: Actions > Edit account details > Online services > Uncheck the box «Reconcile using online balance».

Regards!

Answers

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Options

Help, not held, sorry!

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happens when you press CTRL-R?

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Options

CTRL-R = a window about starting downloading. But the issue is not about this. The issue is about a the following window wich i don't see anymore for my bank account.

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Options

Can you tell me how to edit a post?

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Options

In other words, how to stop automatic reconciliation for an account? I want to do it manually.

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello!

I found out the solution: Actions > Edit account details > Online services > Uncheck the box «Reconcile using online balance».

Regards!

• FL612
    FL612 Member
    Options

I found out the solution with Bing IA

To stop automatic reconciliation for an account with Quicken Home & Business, you can follow these steps:

Open the account that Quicken is reconciling after you accept downloaded transactions.

From your account register, select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N).

Then choose Reconcile.

Select or clear the Auto reconcile after compare to register checkbox as needed, and click OK.

Click Cancel to cancel the reconciliation and return to the register 1.

Alternatively, you can right-click on the account in the account bar, select Edit/Delete Account, then select the Online Services tab and deselect the check box “Reconcile using online balance”

Regards!

This discussion has been closed.