Changing Transaction Colors

Options
MaconTime
MaconTime Member ✭✭

How do I use color for my transactions in my register?
On a recently added account, I noticed all the deposits are now in a green font. I don't know how that was done but I'd like to use that in some of my other accounts as well.

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be seeing inflowing money in green font in the Amount column in all accounts. However, if you use the separate columns for incoming (Deposit, Credit, Cash In, etc.) and outgoing (Payment, Charge, Cash Out, etc.), the the amount in those columns will always be black. Note that the names for the separate incoming and outgoing columns differ based on the type of account.

You can change which set of columns is displayed by clicking menu View > Columns or the Columns button at the bottom of a register.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be seeing inflowing money in green font in the Amount column in all accounts. However, if you use the separate columns for incoming (Deposit, Credit, Cash In, etc.) and outgoing (Payment, Charge, Cash Out, etc.), the the amount in those columns will always be black. Note that the names for the separate incoming and outgoing columns differ based on the type of account.

You can change which set of columns is displayed by clicking menu View > Columns or the Columns button at the bottom of a register.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • MaconTime
    MaconTime Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. That explains it. My other accounts I was using the separate payment/deposit columns.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.