Fidelity Accounts showing $0 in Application

Options
Kirk Gartside
Kirk Gartside Member ✭✭

A few weeks ago a subset of my Fidelity accounts (two 529 plans) started showing $0 in the application. My Fidelity 401k is still working properly & showing proper balance. I sent in a report and have been looking at solutions. I've updated the connection, tried reading the account all to now avail. What's interesting about this is that when I update the connection, that shows the correct balance in the update window. However, once that is done my application still shows $0.

Comments

• arad
    arad Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here! I delete the account and start over. Quicken connects properly and shows the correct amounts. When I try to download the transactions I get a zero balance. Its been going on for quite some time!

• r2d2gasser
    r2d2gasser Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with my Further (formerly Select Account) account. Would appreciate some help. Quicken doesn't restore single accounts and I don't want to restore to my latest backup because I just got the bank transactions to download.

I have deleted the connection and reset it, all to no avail. It shows the correct amounts but then gives me a zero balance.

• Kirk Gartside
    Kirk Gartside Member ✭✭
    Options
  • lefty77
    lefty77 Member
    Options

Another thread is experiencing a very similar issue to you guys as well - a specific 401k account is showing a zero balance to no avail no matter what we do too.

This discussion has been closed.