how long to get refund

Options

I renewed quicken Oct. 2 I then requested a refund on Oct. 6 using the return form. As of today the 12th I have not even received an Email acknowledging them receiving my form. How long does it usually take as they say it only takes a few days to get the refund

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We are generally just other users here on the forum. You need to ask https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support for an answer to that.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• bill20
    bill20 Member ✭✭
    Options

thanks , not sure where to follow up

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Use the link that I provided in first response to contact OFFICIAL Quicken support, do not use anything you find using a Google search, most of them are not REAL Quicken support.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• bill20
    bill20 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thanks, actually got the refund this morning. Thanks again.

[Edited for Readability]

• Maxie1227
    Options

The only offer I got when trying to access refund form was a phone number to call. I don't like to use phone because of a problem with my speaking clearly. I already use Quicken Classic, but purchased Quicken Simplify because I thought it might be better. Purchased on Nov. 1, 2023 and tried to get a refund same day. I already cancelled auto-renewal but it looks like I am stuck paying for an application I did not even fully set up. Quicken, your support stinks!

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.