Quicken missing Chase Bank transactions for second time this year

MoreThanOneDave
MoreThanOneDave Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Quicken's automated reconciliation is pretty slick in terms of verifying that my Quicken account for Chase is in sync with my online Chase balance. However, for a second time this year, the accounts are out of sync; transactions were not downloaded from Chase. I am missing transactions after August 30, 2023, and before September 29, 2023. Remediation isn't difficult, but I just have to remember how I did it. The point is that I shouldn't have to remember how to remediate this. Looking through the conversations, I see that the interface with Chase was plagued with issues in 2022, but I have now had problems with the Chase interface twice this year. (I have to wonder if the problems might be associated with syncing Quicken while out of the country.)

Comments

• MoreThanOneDave
    MoreThanOneDave Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

It would seem that the import is even easier than the instructions that a Quicken support agent provided me earlier this year. I had both Chase and Quicken open. I selected the download transactions icon on the Chase website, selected "Quicken Web Connect (QFX)", and then specified a date range. The update to Quicken occurred automatically. Pretty slick except that I did have one duplicated transaction, an outbound wire transaction. (In the more manual import method that I used previously, duplicate transactions were not imported.) However, they were parsed differently, which is curious. I will report that to Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.