Express Web Connect+ leaves gaps in transactions

Options
JBL in AZ
JBL in AZ Member ✭✭✭

In three credit card accounts from two different banks (Chase, PNC) which update transactions using EWC+ and have for a while, there was a gap during which no transactions downloaded, between September 18 and September 27. With Chase I reset both accounts to no avail. Transactions made after about October 1 started appearing in all three accounts, but as of October 12 an update would not bring down the missing transactions, which I eventually added by hand (to match the on-line statements). EWC+ seems pretty unreliable - has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JBL in AZ,

I suggest reviewing this FAQ that provides information and troubleshooting steps for Quicken Windows regarding missing transactions or new transactions not downloading. It is recommended to save a backup first.

These steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JBL in AZ
    JBL in AZ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It has not happened since the last two weeks in September, and transactions from both banks have been downloading via EWC+ with no omissions, i.e. since my manual restores the registers in Quicken have continued to agree with the banks' on-line transactions. I have not touched any of the settings discussed in the FAQs nor restored transactions from backups for ages (if ever), but I'll keep an eye on these things if transactions seem to be disappearing again.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JBL in AZ,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

Please let us know if the problem returns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.