CC-800 On Multiple Accounts

Options
bwentzel13
bwentzel13 Member ✭✭

I have a problem similar to the posters in several other recent threads. It had been a little less than a week since updating all our accounts and paying bills at which time everything worked perfectly. This morning, when updating all our accounts I received the CC-800 error on our Synchronicity charge account and one of our Discover accounts.

We have only one Synchronicity account (i.e., Amazon Prime) which does not have a symbol next to it and the One Step Update downloaded new transactions even though I received the CC-800 error. I receive the error whenever I do Update Now.

We have three Discover accounts and the one with the error appears to be our Discover banking account. The two Discover charge accounts appear to have updated fine although there weren't new transactions to download. I receive the error on the banking account whenever I do Update Now, but I can perform Update Now on the credit card accounts without issue. The Discover banking account has a symbol next to it.

The only thing I know changed between last week and now is a Quicken Classic update (R52.33 27.1.52.33). I haven't tried any remedial action beyond stopping/starting Quicken.

I haven't tried any remedial action hoping for a quick resolution here.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bwentzel13,

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps for this issue—these steps should resolve things for you, but if not, please come back and post more about your experience so we can investigate. 

First, backup your Quicken file.

I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bwentzel13
    bwentzel13 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't fix the issue. What did this do that you thought would correct it?

Thanks again.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bwentzel13,

Signing out/in refreshes your Online Services Token. Having multiple accounts across different financial institutions produce the same error generally is a sign that your Online Token needs to be refreshed.

Due to those steps having failed, I suggest following this link to access a Quicken Support Article which discusses more information and troubleshooting steps regarding a CC-800 error message. It is highly recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please reach out to let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.