Possible Bug - Rental Property>Profit/Loss Tab Graphs

Options
BRETTB
BRETTB Member ✭✭✭✭

1st. I have the latest updates on Quicken Business & Personal & Rental

2nd. I have done a super validate with rebuild investment lots on my data file

3. Scenerio - have a number of rentals but I am finding the two graphs on the lower screen are not pulling from the correct tabs. I have put the pull down property selection and selected one particular party and Quicken should show the graphs of Category and Payee with the correct property tags and I'm seeing mixed property tags. I am able to show the full graph and then show the report then drill down to the specifics and I'm finding the graphs are pulling other properties vs the specific property tag transactions.

We need a fix!

Comments

• BRETTB
    BRETTB Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Ok update. I think the issue is a refresh.
    1. Rental Property>Profit Loss and lower tabs with Expenses (shows top panel with two graphs below (one by category and payee)
    issue. I select one of my properties on the dropdown box vs All Properties.

Problem> If I select a property then want to scroll through the different months - is seems to give the results of all properties vs the selected property. This appears to happen on the two Expense Graphs and also the Income/Expense Graph.

To get the correct figures - one needs to select the month to show first then select the property selection last to reflect the correct figures for that property. I should not have to do this. I should be able to select a property then scroll through months and get the correct figures for the property for the month selected.

Programmers please FIX.

This discussion has been closed.