Quicken not finding all my accounts

Options
wayneheitmann
wayneheitmann Unconfirmed, Member

I am using Quicken on Windows 11, R52.33.

For years I have had joint savings and checking at my credit union: Quicken accessed these accounts accurately.

My wife passed recently and I have had to create new savings and credit accounts at the credit union to remove her name. Quicken does not see the new accounts, although when I logon to the credit union website through my browser, the new and old accounts are clearly visible.

I have called Quicken Technical Support: we tried several things to no avail. They suggested that the difficulty is probably with the credit union.

I visited the credit union and they can find nothing wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @wayneheitmann,

Which financial institution is this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wayneheitmann
    wayneheitmann Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

DuTrac Community CU: Express Web Connect

There are no error codes or messages.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @wayneheitmann,

Which instance are you connecting with?

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@wayneheitmann have you tried deactivating all the accounts currently activated for online downloads with your credit union?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.