Quicken generating errors when reconciling pending transactions - UNRESOLVED For Months!

Options
brantleyfamily
brantleyfamily Member ✭✭

These issues have been discussed for months w/o resolution in discussion topic #20351008.

That discussion has been closed by Quicken, again without resolution so I am reposting here in the attachment. Summary below by jmich from back in March:

jmich Member ✭✭
March 2 edited July 15
I have reported this error before. It is still an issue. Quicken includes pending transactions that it downloads from my checking account in its calculation of the "Online Balance" but it doesn't add the pending transactions to its own ledger. Consequently, Quicken sees a difference between the Online Balance and its own Ending Balance, and pops up a "Reconcile" window which insists that I accept adding a correction to the ledger or that I select "Finish Later". But there is no discrepancy. Quicken should reconcile only the transactions that have cleared and ignore any "pending" (which might change anyway before they clear). Quicken did not used to do this. It seems to have started with some update last year. Needs to be fixed, please.

This discussion has been closed.