One Nevada Credit Union (Still)

Options
bbyepub
bbyepub Member ✭✭

I have not been able to connect and/or update my One Nevada Credit Union accounts since June of this year (2023). I have posted here twice before and the Quicken folks keep closing my discussions without resolving the issue. I have provided screen captures, I have spend endless hours on the phone with support, and still no resolution. In my past discussion thread I provided some information regarding the two-factor authentication code that was sent to me by both Quicken and another online financial software (Intuit Mint). I have included the post below which was removed with the reason that it was inaccurate. I can tell you that I have all the screen captures and video captures of the process -- it is not inaccurate. I am able to easily and quickly add my One Nevada Credit Union accounts with Intuit Mint and they use the same two-factor authentication code process, sent by the same number "226563" as used by Quicken, also stating "This is your Intuit EWC One Time Password".

UPDATE:

"I signed up for [Removed - 3rd Party Software] and I was able to quickly add my One Nevada Credit Union accounts. Interestingly, the two-factor authentication code that was sent to me during the process of adding my accounts was sent by the same number '226563' and also stated that 'This is your Intuit EWC One Time Password' (even though it isn't a 'password'). The code that was sent was eight digits and it worked just fine for adding my One Nevada Credit Union accounts. [Removed - Inaccurate]"

I am only waiting till the end of the year so that I can do a clean cut over to [Removed - 3rd Party Software]. [Removed - Speculation]

Comments

• bbyepub
    bbyepub Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

[Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines] I just attempted to connect again to my One NV CU accounts with the same results. Nothing has changed and I have no confidence that it will.

This discussion has been closed.