Credit Card TXN not downloading & no online balance shown if Select Business Account Intent

Options
hpllc
hpllc Member ✭✭✭

Windows 11, Classic Business & Personal Ver R52.33, Build 27.1.52.33.

Issue started around 10/8/23 and discovered 10/25/23. Experienced the CC-800 error during a routine One Step Update. Went through the to frequent required process of deactivating all accounts associated with my userid. Completed the add account process, authenticated and waited for Quicken to present the list of accounts.

During the add account process for each account selected link to the existing account or don't add for those accounts not needed in this business file. Accounts included a mix of Checking, Savings and Credit Cards.

Every time a credit card is added as a Business the account does not download the available or stated transactions and the account online balance is missing in the footer. The header contains information stating connection method and last time downloaded, but NO transactions are retrieved.

I verified this with a NEW file and add accounts a few time as well as with my current file. Beware there limits to the number of data sets you can create with your Quicken login. I hit the max and was told I had to wait until the first of the month for the monthly cap of data sets to be reset.

At this point I am not sure if once added under personal and moved to business if downloads will stop, but I will be experimenting with that in the near future as the organization is important to me.

I did reach out to technical service for this issue and was guided after a 3 hour session to start a new file. This was completely unacceptable considering like many of the users I have over 20 years of business and personal data is respective Quicken files. That reminds me, this occurred in every one of my Quicken files so it was hard to believe that the file was corrupt. I've invested about a week in this, many long nights and days.

I have replicated this on Chase & American Express accounts. If I'm able to help explain further reach out to me.

Comments

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You might need to ask the banks. I think they have to allow downloads for business accounts separately from personal accounts.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• hpllc
    hpllc Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Clarification, everything has been working fine for 10 years, these are not new accounts. Just recently started since roughly 10/8/23. Downloads are working fine if Personal is selected versus Business.

• hpllc
    hpllc Member ✭✭✭
    Options

There are three options, Personal, Business or Rental. If Business is selected Quicken organizes the accounts in a Business account list. When Business is selected for ANY credit card the issue above happens.

This discussion has been closed.