R53.33 Download failing for Discover (edit)

Options
Tax4hire
Tax4hire Member ✭✭

Windows 11

Quicken Build 27.1.53.33

Version R525.33

Since the last update to Quicken Classic my credit card and bank info (Specifically Discover card and Discover Bank) have stopped downloading.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Tax4hire,

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Aside from being unable to download, could you please elaborate and tell us exactly what happens when you attempt to download? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tax4hire
    Tax4hire Member ✭✭
    Options

No error codes or messages at any point.

Everything else (transactions) comes through - all other credit cards and Vanguard to be accepted. But nothing from Discover card or Discover Bank. I have 5 Discover card transactions that from October 26 through present that have not come through, plus interest income from Discover Bank that has not come through. from October 25 to present.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up with additional details.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tax4hire
    Tax4hire Member ✭✭
    Options

Have followed these directions 2 times on 2 different days. Still nothing coming through from Discover.

• Keith M
    Keith M Member ✭✭
    Options

Same experience here except I get the downloads from Discover Bank but not Discover Card.

• Keith M
    Keith M Member ✭✭
    Options

Your fix did not work for me either.

• Keith M
    Keith M Member ✭✭
    Options

Windows 10.

• Joel S.
    Joel S. Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I just ran into this myself, card and bank. now bank I have no transactions, just interest at the end of the month, so not sure if that's working.

Card, I had many transactions that did not download. balance looked correct. now, this account is not new, and has been set up for years and working.

what I did this morning after a backup , tried edit account details, online, reset. that went through but didn't find the transactions. next I deactivated the online for the discover card. then went to add account, tools / add account, from there I selected discover card, un/pw, then linked the found account to my quicken discover account. all went well, and all transactions downloaded. I have no idea if this will continue working, or how my discover card switched or connected at discover bank.

This discussion has been closed.