How to fix USAA transaction downloads to quicken?

Options
Kstewart
Kstewart Member ✭✭

Not able to update quicken accounts from USAA. Don't receive any error messages. Get "download complete" but no transactions. Have tried updating the accounts and a different browser. Please advise

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Kstewart,

To start troubleshooting this issue, I recommend you follow the steps in this article on when transactions are missing or not downloading.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Kstewart
    Kstewart Member ✭✭
    Options

Went through all troubleshooting article. The transactions are not downloading from USAA. My last successful download wast 8/23/23. Though I have a download complete message up to 11/4/23.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since the steps in that article did not resolve the issue, I performed a refresh on our end. Please try updating the accounts again by going to the Account Actions gear near the upper right of the account register and selecting Update Now.

If the transactions still will not download, the next step is to reset the problem accounts. To do that, first, backup your Quicken file, then go to Tools>Account List and click the Edit button next to the problem account. Go to the Online Services tab. You should see a Reset Account button. Click that button and follow the prompts. Repeat this process for each USAA account that is not downloading.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.