Accounts Lost Every Time I run One Step Update

Options
sd2131
sd2131 Member

Quicken used to run great and always downloaded everything from all the accounts I had. Sometimes I have to update a password if changed but otherwise always worked. This past year every time I run the "One Step Update" some of my accounts don't update and its a mess going thru and checking every on of the accounts. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!

Last Thursday I had to redo Home Depot, Bank of American and Community Bank of Raymore

Today, Monday, I can't get Mazuma, Venmo, Discover, Lowes won't update and when I try to reset it tries to convert to my Sams club card by Citi and won't update correct Lowes Card, and that is before I even get into any of my investments that are also not updating properly.

Is anyone else having issues with Quicken overall or is it just me !!!!!!!???????)(*&*&^&^%&^$&$

Comments

• sone
    sone Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Yes! This currently what I'm going through right now, again. It worked fine one day and the next day nothing updates. Then try to update again and thus get those [Removed - Language] account 🚫's. Quicken is all confused as to which accounts to re-add, then it disappears/reappears on different accounts. Just a mess Quicken. I'm up for renewal soon and don't have time for this.

• sd2131
    sd2131 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

That is the way I feel about it. Up to this year I have used Quicken since Microsoft Money sunset. However, if you can't depend on the information being accurate and you have to check every entry what is the use of it. I can download myself and do that. I have found that in my Bank of America Accounts and some others that it skips weeks here and there so when I go to reconcile at end of month I have to enter bunches of transactions instead of just double checking the statement. I guess I am fortunate that I balance to my statement each month. I have a friend that didn't and now her quicken is so messed up she can't even use. [Edited - Language]

• sd2131
    sd2131 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

[Removed - No Soliciting]

• sone
    sone Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Ouch! So sorry about you and your friend's situation too. Odd that you mentioned MS Money. For almost two decades I was using MS Money.. because it was so reliable I used it way passed its sunset… however last year I only changed when I started managing a bunch of credit card transactions and decided to try Quicken's update feature. Worked fine then and decided to give it go. What a huge mistake a year later because now I can't even go back to MS Money if I wanted to due to MS Money being out of date to import Quicken's data. So now I have to waste time researching an alternative that'll import Quicken data. [Removed - No Soliciting] Good luck with your situation.. [Removed - Disruptive/Speculation]

• sd2131
    sd2131 Member
    Options

I am looking at other software but its online, I liked the ability to see on my computer and don't really use the cloud features except to download to my system. MS Money was so awesome I have been looking for years to see another one as every year it seems like quicken is doing something wrong.

• cgarton
    cgarton Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Same issue. I have spent over an hour resetting every single account and it is STILL not downloading the actual transactions. If I am having to manually enter most of the transactions, what am I am actually paying for?!! This has been an ongoing issue.[Removed - Disruptive/Speculation].

• sd2131
    sd2131 Member
    Options

I have been trying M****t but not on your system like Quicken is. I don't like always having to be on web. They also don't have running balances.

Quicken should be refunding since their program doesn't work.

This discussion has been closed.