How do I get rid of the red flag indicator in front of my checking account?

Options

I'm using Quicken Classic for Windows, Release R52.33, Build 27.1.52.33. I've been a user of Quicken for a long time, and I thought I had things figured out, but I'm stymied this time. The flag says I have 1 transaction to review, but I don't know how to determine which transaction I need to review. When I click on the message it takes me to the most current transaction I've entered/edited. The vast majority of my transactions are auto-enter, and any others are ad hoc entries either directly into the program or added via the mobile app. I've updated and accepted transaction multiple times, but this flag remains on my checking account.

Tagged:

Answers

• FestivalTed
    Options

Thanks for this. I followed the instructions, but following restart when I change the parameters back to their original condition, the flag returns. Specifically, it returns when I change the account online automatic entry back to 'off'. I'll leave it for now and see if the automatic entry causes me grief, Thanks again for your quick response. How did you find it so quickly?

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

It is a common error.

Did you do the validate file also?

• FestivalTed
    Options

Yes. I did everything twice because I jumped the gun the first time thru. Once the flag disappeared, I went about changing parameters before shutdown/restart. When I still had the problem, I started over and did it right the second time.

This discussion has been closed.