System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

VENMO - Can't add account - Error CC-929 or CC-503

Comments

• JasonPerrone
    JasonPerrone Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My Venmo account used to sync perfectly, but it has failed for a week now. I have filed multiple reports from within Quicken, but no one ever gets back to you.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @JasonPerrone,

To troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to update your Venmo account(s)? If not, then what is happening when you try to update?

When you say you have filed multiple reports from within Quicken, do you mean you have used the Report a Problem tool by going to Help>Report a Problem? If so, please be aware that you do not receive a response when you send a problem report. To clarify; while you do not receive a response for problem reports submitted through the program, these submissions do go directly to a database that is accessible by members of our Product and Development teams, escalation teams, and other internal support channels.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JasonPerrone
    JasonPerrone Member ✭✭✭
    Options

When setting up the online services, it correctly finds my Venmo account. I know this because it has my correct phone number for sending the Two factor authentication code. But then I get the error you see in the screenshot. Prior to last week, entering the 2FA code correctly downloaded new transactions. As you can see, it clearly says it's not my fault.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the additional information and the screenshot,

The issue you're encountering is a known issue that has already been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10575716/CTP-8110)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.