Unable to Add Discover Cards to QuickPay

Options
HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭

I have 2 Discover Cards and when I attempt to add them to Quicken it never asks me to match my existing accounts with those online. Instead, I have one Discover Card entry under the Bills & Income tab that states it needs attention. When I click on Fix It, it states the "Bill added but the next due amount is not yet available. Please try to update your Bill Later". This status never changes.

I tried adding my discover cards in a new Quicken test file with the same results.

I also have a Mac where I occasionally make comparisons between the Quicken Windows & Mac products. I have an existing Quicken file on my Mac that was created by porting my Windows file to my Mac about a month and a half ago. On the Mac the process works as expected. The add eBill allows me to add and match both of my Discover Cards as I expect it should work.

Is anyone else having this issue in Bill Manager, specially QuickPay, setting up their Discover Cards in Quicken for Windows?

Thank you

Comments

• HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

They just added after weeks, probably more like months, of trying. I added PayPal which is still pending and then under the "Bills & Income" tab I clicked on the "Update All" icon and they were added(?). Don't know why but I'm not about to complain.

This discussion has been closed.