System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Old Transactions & Duplicates Downloading After Update

Comments

• M_B
    M_B Member ✭✭
    Options

This week I, too, have been having issues with error code 800 on multiple accounts (Discover, Elan, Synchrony, and Ally). Usually occurs one account at each OSU. I fix one, then another account has error 800. Eventually looping back around to one of the four (so far). I've deactivated, closed the file, waited, then reconnected the accounts which seems to work until the next OSU is run. I've reported the issue to support multiple times, but no resolution yet. I had the issue today with all the accounts at various times. I suspect some issue between the aggregator and Quicken as other tools (Quicken doesn't like me using competitor names) I use seem to have the connections working without issue. Quicken needs to fix this.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @M_B,

To assist with this issue, first, I would recommend that you check for any hidden accounts that are inactive/closed with the financial institution that may still be trying to connect through Quicken. To do that, please go to Tools>Account List. If you have hidden accounts, there will be a checkbox near the lower left you can click on to make them visible.

Once you have made them visible, please check for any that Quicken thinks are connected, but shouldn't be connected. If Quicken thinks the account is connected, you will see "yes" in the Transaction Download column.

If you find hidden accounts that shouldn't be connecting, then please backup your Quicken file and deactivate those accounts. Once that is done, please test to see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• M_B
    M_B Member ✭✭
    Options

It didn't but the issue seems to be resolved. I didn't do anything to get it to resolve, must have been something by the aggregator and/or Quicken

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the followup post,

I'm glad to hear that the issue seems to be resolved.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach back out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.