Mac Quicken Classic data daily transfer of changes to Quicken Classic for Windows.

LCRTAXMAN
LCRTAXMAN Quicken Mac Other Member ✭✭

I would like to keep Quicken classic up to date on both MAC and Windows platforms until I am comfortable with Windows. My legacy platform used daily for multiple bank and investment accounts has been the MAC platform. Recently I have been trying to convert that platform to the Windows platform that allows tracking rental property. MAC does not provide tracking of Rental Property. I was able to successfully export the transaction data from MAC to Windows. The second time I performed the export it duplicated all the data and accounts requiring me to delete the file and start completely over in Windows. I need to know how to export only the daily changes from Mac to windows and not duplicate the entire database. Also,none of my reports in MAC were transferred over to the Windows platform.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl Quicken Windows Other SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

That is not possible. After you converted the first time to Windows you will have to update Windows manually or download transactions from your banks, etc. separately from Mac. Windows and Mac are completely different and separate. Reports won't transfer.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.