Investing Info Disappeared with New Release

Options
markberlind
markberlind Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Investing (Windows)

In what appears to be a major glitch with the new Release, the “Invest” option has disappeared from my Home tab, I can’t access any of the info about my investment histories, the investment accounts no longer appear in the Home view and there’s no longer any reference to my security List in the Account Tools.

However, when I do 1 step update the investment accounts are all there and update normally. And, they still appear (with today’s updated totals) in the Account tabs.

Why has this critical info disappeared from my file and how do I get it back?

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try clicking on the gear icon in the upper right and select Customize. This dialog should come up and hopefully you will be able to turn on the investment card.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • markberlind
    markberlind Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion, Chris, but the customization dialogue does not include any option to add back my Investments information. All the items you have in the screen shot above are in the display/activate mode as shown above.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try Home (menu) > Add Custom View. All the available options are there.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did the Investing tab get turned off? What do you see for View | Tabs to Show? Is there a checkmark for Investing?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.