Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

CC-800 Errors

Comments

343230 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too am having recurring CC800 issues. After opening (and Quicken closing) six tickets, I just got this (chat) response from Quicken: " As it turns out, This error cannot be resolved through our Escalations team. Only you can resolve this condition on your systems. Because this is customer + system + file specific, there is no escalation path." and…..The community is large part of our resources, you are correct, However we have a set procedure to troubleshoot Quicken problems. As for this error, we have exhausted all troubleshooting steps that can be done through Quicken.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @343230,

I reviewed the the ticket from when you contacted Support. It looks like you've already been through the available troubleshooting, but there are a couple things that weren't documented in the ticket which may be worth checking.

Is the problem account(s) a Discover credit card or a Discover bank account? Connecting bank accounts to Discover Card and connecting credit card accounts to Discover Bank has been known to cause CC-800 errors that won't resolve until the account is connected to the correct instance (bank accounts to Discover Bank, credit cards to Discover Card).

Since you've already tested in a new file and encountered the same issue there, it is possible there is something specific to your device that is causing the issue. Do you have an alternate device you can test on? If so, I would recommend testing on that alternate device to see if the issue persists. If not, then I would recommend that you create a new Admin profile on your existing device and see if the issue persists when using Quicken under that new profile.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

343230 Member ✭✭
    Options

Funny, since installing latest update earlier in the week, all my CC800 and Direct Connection issues have gone away, using One-step-Update daily.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear it's working.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Quicken Kristina

343230 Member ✭✭
    Options

Well the CC 800 is back. This time not only DISCOVER (card, not bank) but also ONE BANK of TENNESSEE. I have completely re-installed WINDOWS10 and GOOGLE CHROME…did not help.

Because of ongoing problems with FIRST HORIZON OF TENNESSEE, I have to do my daily updates one account at a time. BTW: did you know that if you update one account at a time, it never asks to open the vault or ask for account passwords?

343230 Member ✭✭
    Options

Every time I open or close QUICKEN, I get this message. It relates to a problem w/FIRST HORIZON of TENNESSEE, but because of CC 800 and CC 221 A problems I cannot clear it. Any suggestions?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @343230,

When did this issue return? Was there anything that happened before the issue started (such as a program or operating system update, power outage, unexpected program or computer shut down, etc)?

Are you getting the OL-221-A error when trying to import a .QFX file from the financial institution into Quicken, or are you getting the error when trying to update your account(s) through One Step Update? If you're getting the error when running One Step Update, then I recommend following the troubleshooting from this article on OL-221 errors.

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you backup your Quicken file and follow the steps in this troubleshooting article for CC-800 errors.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

343230 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have done the troubleshooting steps, until I do them in my sleep. Today the CC 800 is FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA….again. See: 10591559. As for the CC-221-A: FIRST HORIZON found it's internal address for SHELL PERSONAL CREDIT CARD was corrupt. They fixed it and I no longer get an error msg when I open/close Quicken.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Is that First National Bank of Omaha in addition to Discover, or is Discover now behaving and only First National Bank of Omaha is throwing a CC-800 error?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

343230 Member ✭✭
    Options

This time it's FNBO. Sometimes it's Discover. Sometimes it's Amazon. Sometimes it's One Bank of Tennessee. Today they all worked OK.

This discussion has been closed.