New Quicken Report Menu showed without updating and it wasn't good.

Options
Divemaster
Divemaster Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2023 in Reports (Windows)

Working with Quicken R53.16 today (12/01/2023) and running some reports and all was normal as far as the report menu was concerned. Reports were normal as usual. Then I stopped Quicken and a few minutes later decided to run report again. Started Quicken and the Report Menu was totally different than from a few minutes earlier. When you clicked on a report, it had very strange dates, not what I have in my custom report. All the dates went back to 1971, regardless of what I had in my reports custom reports.

Somehow, not sure what I pressed, but it was after getting really getting PO about all my reports and the dates, I get a message. Said something about how do you like the new Report……..

The message had an option to go back to old format which I did. Also, I could tell Quicken why I didn't like new format, but was not in the mood- I needed my reports like right away. Anyway, when I told it to go back to old format- all was well. It used dates I had in the report all year long and didn't default to 1971 and force you into changing dates on every run of a report.

I didn't even do an update and the report menu changed. Quicken must have forced an update out to me without asking. That is not good.

This discussion has been closed.