Undo no longer working for "last x days" (Q Mac)

Options
JoeyMaggard
JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭

As of the new update (7.4.1), undo no longer works on the "last x days" setting in an account register. This has always worked before. Undo still works on the "next X days". Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

For "last x days" are you referring to the register Dates filter and for "next x days" are you referring to the display of future scheduled transactions controlled by the dropdown menu at the tiny clock icon at the top right of the register? If so, it's a bit like comparing apples and oranges. The former is a register filter and the latter is an account level setting. Subtle difference, I know.

I don't recall if Undo previously was available for having set a filter. But the simple workaround is to click the green Clear Filters button.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes. I wasn't sure on the proper names. But I leave mine set on last 90 days. Then if I want to see a longer or shorter view, I change it and then cmd-z takes me back to my standard last 90 days view. So Clear Filters doesn't work for me. This undo has worked for as long as I remember. The last update broke this. I can workaround if I need to, but I really like using keyboard shortcuts when I can, so I hope this is a bug, not a feature. Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.