CC-929 trying to add any account where I need to enter credentials in Quicken Mac

Options
GregM
GregM Member ✭✭

Entering credentials is the common denominator. When adding accounts that use bank authorization (open web page and allow access to Quicken via the bank) works fine. Adding any account that requires entry of user name and password within the Quicken dialog return either the 103 / "did you mistype" or 929 errors.

This happens for ANY account. Some accounts that have worked for years have started having problems where they would return errors during update and I can no longer get these to work as re-entering the password as asked results in the same errors.

I now have 9 banks with 12 accounts that are "locked out" as far as Quicken is concerned.

And, yes, the credentials are valid. I have already tried the log out and wait option, the reset cloud option, deleted and recreated the cloud file option. I have even tried to create a completely new Quicken file - same issue - cannot add accounts.

The only thing I have not done is create a new quicken ID. That is really not an option since I have no other email to use. And, frankly, requiring this as an option is not really an option.

Any ideas?

This discussion has been closed.