Adding invoices with QuickFill customer information

Options

I have quicken Home & Business Canada edition Version: R5.9

Each time I want to create a new invoice for customers, I have to fill manually. The customer adresses are all available with Quickfill checked.

But it doesn't populate the inf when I enter that particular customer. Long and tricky process to have to redo manually and more chances of mistakes.

Anybody familliar with this.

Thanks

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In addition to Quickfill, also check Customer list in each Address Book record

• Rockwell60
    Rockwell60 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, but No luck so far. Not sure if Quicken Support know problem.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Home & Business Canada edition Version: R5.9

Provided that your subscription is still up-to-date …
    I think, you're missing a digit or two in the release number and perhaps even a few software updates.
    The most recently released update for Q Canada is release R 53.17 and is available for download here:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

If you need to contact Quicken Support, be sure to mention that you're on Canadian version R xx.xx
    Before you do that, logon to your account at https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account and look for a toll-free phone number you can use.

• Rockwell60
    Rockwell60 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

ok, will all tomorrow.

[Edited Screenshot to Remove Personal Information]

• Rockwell60
    Rockwell60 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can't find the toll free number for canadian calls. So I call US and ask the agent to call me back. Otherwise it's too expensive.

Anyway, the agent told me that the only work around, is copy and paste the customer information. This takes longer than writing information on each line!

Agent said Quicken are working on the problem. It is only for Canadian subscribers and issue has been escalated. She has no idea when bug is going to be fixed.

This discussion has been closed.