Download confusion

Options
Alan Cook
Alan Cook Member ✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to re-install Quicken for Mac on a new computer but I can't get my hands on an install file.

I have a subscription and after logging in and navigating to the various products I'm faced with a Renew subscription. Presumable that'll force me to pay again and I've only just renewed recently.

All I want is the install file ! Do I have any other options where I could get it

Alan

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sign into your account at quicken.com. Make sure you're using the very same credentials that you used to purchase the subscription. Make sure you're signing into My Account, not Simplifi or Quicken Classic. (The latter will take you to Quicken on the Web.) On the My Account page, you should see a tile named "Access Your Apps". This will let you download the installer.

If you're logged into the correct account and don't see the Apps tile, click the Subscription tile and see what that says. If it shows you don't have a current subscription, then you'll need to contact Quicken Support (link at the top of this page) for them to investigate what's up with your account.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sign into your account at quicken.com. Make sure you're using the very same credentials that you used to purchase the subscription. Make sure you're signing into My Account, not Simplifi or Quicken Classic. (The latter will take you to Quicken on the Web.) On the My Account page, you should see a tile named "Access Your Apps". This will let you download the installer.

If you're logged into the correct account and don't see the Apps tile, click the Subscription tile and see what that says. If it shows you don't have a current subscription, then you'll need to contact Quicken Support (link at the top of this page) for them to investigate what's up with your account.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Alan Cook
    Alan Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Rick0, got it now thanks to your help, I've also been using this since the 90's in one form or another.

Must be losing it now though.

Thanks again

Alan

This discussion has been closed.