Reauthorized with Wells Fargo and now can't see opening balance in main checking account

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Wells Fargo account balances/info changed after reauthorization

Comments

• kto24sr
    kto24sr Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issues after reauthorizing accounts with Wells Fargo. The online balance in my main checking account will not display. I have tried everything and this is causing major issues with my reconciling.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @kto24sr,

Usually, if you do not see an Online Balance for an account, it's because Quicken doesn't see the account as connected to a financial institution. To verify if the account is connected, please go to Tools>Account List. If Quicken thinks the account is connected, you should see the word "yes" in the Transaction Download column for that account.

If the account is not showing as connected, check the Account List to see if there are any duplicate accounts; what may have happened is after reauthorizing, the account got added as new instead of linked up to the existing account.

Please let me know whether or not Quicken thinks the account is connected and if you see any duplicate accounts showing in the Account List.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.