Quicken window disappeared, but still see it in the taskbar

Options

During the one-step update, the window disappeared. I can still see it in the taskbar, a window will show but unable to get it to open. Has searched the community and I don't find this problem. I have tried rebooting, unplugging the second screen to no avail. I don't have access to any menu items to try some of the other suggestions from the community.

Running Windows 11, and Quicken Premier Classic. When I rebooted it let me log into quicken and it shows up in the taskbar, but nothing on the screen.

Appreciate any ideas.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

That happens to some of my programs occasionally too. If you hover over it and stop, it should show up in a box then right click on it and pick maximize.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• volvogirl
    Answer ✓
    Options

That happens to some of my programs occasionally too. If you hover over it and stop, it should show up in a box then right click on it and pick maximize.

• BobS3717
    BobS3717 Member ✭✭
    Options

Wow, I feel so incompetent. Thanks!!!

• volvogirl
    Options

Glad it worked for you. I hope I explained it well. Sometimes it doesn't work.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here's something else you can try, too:

• Briefly pressing Alt-Tab switches you from one application window to the next.
      Or
    • Pressing and holding Alt, then pressing Tab brings up a selection showing open windows. Keep holding Alt, then Tab thru the list of windows until you reach the desired one. Release both Alt and Tab.

• volvogirl
    Options

Thanks, UKR! That's cute. Never knew that one. Neat.

This discussion has been closed.