credit one bank still doesn't work

Options
kevin55
kevin55 Member ✭✭

Quicken Anja sent out an alert that the Credit One Bank connection problem has been resolved as of 12/7/23. Well i just tried to set up online banking and I still get cc-555. I have quicken windows

ersion R53.16 build 27.1.53.16.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a little puzzled.
    You said you get "CC-555 with Credit One Bank"
    yet your image shows "CC-501 with Acorns". Which is it?

https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-connecting-bank-using-one-step-update-cc-555

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

• jess_hurwitz_123
    Options

CreditOne Bank still does not work. I continue to be denyied access woth the Care Code: FDP-155. Nothing has changed in regards to this problem.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @kevin55,

If you are still experiencing an issue after the alert has been marked resolved, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• HolisticMassage23!!
    Options

Hello, I am currently also trying to connect my Credit One Bank account today and I received this same error message: Care Code: FDP-155. Is there a work around to connect this bank to Quicken? I have Quicken for Mac and I just downloaded in on my computer.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you checked the bank's website, to see if there are some extra steps to do to authorize your access,
    or have you talked to the bank's Support Center yet?

• kevin55
    kevin55 Member ✭✭
    Options

ukr lol i sent the wrong screen shot credit one bank comes up with the same error

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK, have you logged on to the Credit One website and looked for any special instructions regarding Quicken connectivity? You may have to reauthorize your accounts for access by third party data managers like Quicken.

OTOH, the bank might not support downloads thru Quicken any longer, but they might have a feature available that allows you to create a Quicken-compatible QFX file on their website with selected transactions (one monthly statement at a time or a specified date range) and import that into Quicken.

Either way, the bank's support center should also be able to help you … I hope …

This discussion has been closed.