Quicken errors making it unusable

Options
Arpit
Arpit Member ✭✭✭

I've been a quicken user for over 20years, so this is really infuriating how quicken has mismanaged the tool.

In the last month I've been getting several errors:

1. Adding an account - Quicken adds an incorrect nickname to the added account, and wont let me link to a current account (its not in the available list), and wont let choose the action. ie. adding Charles Schwab accounts and its pulling in my Citi and eTrade accounts.

2. I've been getting an error saying "Your last online session was not completed. Do you want to try again now?" and when i select "Yes" it takes me to a One Step Update, but wont allow me to click "Update now" its greyed out. When I click into 'Fill passwords' there is nothing there to fill out.

3. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall quicken - and now I am trying to open my backed-up data file but all its doing is cycling on a screen that says "Syncing Quicken and Quicken Cloud". And now I dont even know how I am going to get into my file and just sitting here waiting.

I am extremely frustrated by the lack of stability of the platform as it seems to be degrading over time, and need help in resolving this.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.