USAA Credit Card Transactions missing

I have read multiple posts/questions about issues with downloading USAA transactions. I have a group of transactions between 11/29 and 12/4 that do not show up in my register (show as cleared on USAA). However, the account balance in Quicken matches the online balance from USAA - how is that possible when the transactions do not show up in Quicken? Please resolve this issue quickly.

Comments

• ericnovak
    ericnovak Member ✭✭

this is mine too….since 9/27/2023 no new data….just the balance is correct…..help quicken….usaa says you did this with your update…. this does not work….i even tried to just open a new account and download the data…..stilll nothing other than the balance….

• ericnovak
    ericnovak Member ✭✭

help quicken….this issue usaa says is with your improvement….not on their end…please escalate this as the end of the year tax closing will be 3 months missing for me..

• Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Please try following the steps listed in the Alert. If the issue persists after you've followed those steps, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10624202)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I have deactivated/reactivated my account at least 3 times with no result. Please get this issue resolved asap.

• snearman_22
    snearman_22 Member ✭✭
    edited January 12

[Removed - Duplicate Post]

This discussion has been closed.