Anyone else have trouble with Quicken Crash Report?

Options
ajcamma
ajcamma Member ✭✭

This AM, after loading the latest update (12/13/2023) the program suddenly quit while presenting a window called "Quicken Crash Report". After filling in the details as asked on the report and sending it in I was no longer able to open Quicken. No matter what I did the only response was the Crash Report window! I then spent a total of over 6 hours with quicken support doing everything they tried but no matter what we did every time I clicked on Quicken or tried to reload the program or tried to restore a data set all I could ever get was the Crash Report window. The 1st tier support was obviously in contact with an escalation tier, but they never attempted to take over. I finally had to quit. Asked for a supervisor but no one ever came on line.

Obviously there is a problem with that update! I’ve used Quicken for over 20 years and never encountered this!

Had anyone else encountered this problem? [Removed - Speculation/Rant]

Any suggestions would be appreciated! [Removed - Speculation]

Comments

• LeK26
    LeK26 Member
    Options

Just tried it now and got the same crash report and found your post.

• ajcamma
    ajcamma Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Now on Day 2 and another2 hours with a third technician doing the same thing the 1st two techs did yesterday. Instead of bumping this up to a higher tech level they keep beating around the same bush. And no one will give me a contact for Quicken’s management! [Removed - Rant]

This discussion has been closed.