Bill Manager (reminder) does not add bills from US Bank

Options

Under Bills & Income > Bills > Add Online Bill
I select U.S. Bank. Almost instantly I get a message that reads:
No Accounts Found.
To add your US Bank online bills you first need to connect your US Bank accounts in Quicken.
Then it goes on describing how to add an account.
But, I have several accounts at US Bank including 3 credit card accounts and a mortgage.
These accounts are functioning correctly, downloading transactions to Quicken.
The message also says to make sure the accounts are connected via Express Web Connect. They are.
I chatted with Quicken support and, without much investigation said the issue is with US Bank. But, the Bill Manager add doesn’t even attempt to connect to a bank, just says I have no UIS Bank accounts defined to Quicken.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you want to enable your US Bank Checking account for use with Online Bill Pay using Quicken Bill Manager?
    If so, does your checking account's Edit Account Details / Online Services tab look like this?

Or are you trying to create an Online Bill thru Bill Manager for making payment on one of your US Bank Credit Card accounts?

I don't know about US Bank specifically, but it's quite possible that they don't support the use of Quicken Online Bill Pay. To make credit card payments you will have to either use the bank's website, access your checking account and make one-time bill pay payments every month for the credit card balance or amount you wish to pay.
    Alternatively, access the credit card account and enable Autopay (or direct debit or whatever they call it) to make direct debits from your checking account automatically every month on due date for the full balance or specified amount.
    To record those payments in Quicken use a scheduled transfer reminder that is not defined as an online bill and record it when you receive notification of a new credit card statement being available.

• FredGrandt
    Options

My Us Bank accounts are set up correctly.

And they all function just fine.

I do NOT want to use Quicken Online Bill Pay. I just want to display the upcoming credit card and mortgage payments.

Below is the panel and the display of several other credit card bills.

As I explained in my original post, when I try to add US Bank as an online biller I immediately get the 'No Accounts Found" message.

But, as you can see my US Bank accounts are already connected in the manner required. I think there is a bug in the Quicken software but when I chatted with support they dismissed the issue saying 'access to bills is being blocked by US Bank' but the process never gets that far. As soon as I select US Bank I get the No Accounts Found message. I don't get a chnace to enter a userid/password for US Bank as was the process for the other online billers.

This discussion has been closed.