Find and replace adds payee to mem payees list

Options

I occasioanlly higlight multiple transactions and re-categorize them at once, this uses the find and replace feature in quicken classic. When I do this, it automtically adds the payees to the memorized payee list. This occurs even when I am just chaning the tag or category. I have already unchecked the quickfill options for memorized payees in preferences, the problem still occurs. Let me know how to stop this issue.

Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @PMarch,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

I was able to replicate the issue and forwarded it to the proper channels to be further investigated. In the meantime, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8501)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.