TD Bank (US Branches) Bill Pay does not work properly with Quicken

Options

A couple of months ago Quicken Bills started putting reminders into my Quicken Bank Account register. The problem was that this would throw off my account balance and create duplicate transactions which could not be deleted without removing the Bill Pay item on the Quicken Bills tab. When this happened, my recurring payment on my bank's website was also then cancelled. I fixed this about a month ago using online posts. It wasted a bunch of time. It happened again yesterday, so I just went directly to the Quicken Support chat. They were knowledgeable, but the problem did not get resolved. Like one month ago, I was unable to run any update to TD Bank and I got the error code OL-220. The only way to get rid of this was to deactivate my online services for that account in quicken and then create a new activation of online services linking to the original bank account in Quicken. This alone did not completely resolve the problem. To get rid of download errors, I also had to go to the online services tab for that account in Quicken and deactivate the bank's Bill Pay through quicken. I don't get any more reminders, but at least I can download my bank account transactions without any duplicates which could not be deleted. Quicken and TD Bank US clearly need to get together to resolve this problem. They are both pointing at each other blaming the other for the problem and doing nothing to resolve this problem. If you are also having this problem, please post to say that you have this problem, so Quicken knows that it is more than just me. Also, don't beat yourself up and waste time trying to get it to work.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.