Investment Register not Updating. Getting lots of Red Flags

Options
dgreer
dgreer Member ✭✭

Investment register does not show updated transactions downloaded from investment firms, Fidelity and Charles Schwab, I get numerous red flags in register, beside account, telling me I have transactions to review. But no transactions shows up on screen below the transactions window, to review. Even if I click on red flag and choose to review them; they will not show up.

This started after Quicken update R53.16. Using Windows Quicken Classic Deluxe

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @dgreer,

In some cases, Quicken will tell you that you have downloaded transactions to accept but you do not see any transactions that can be accepted. You can review this FAQ for more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dgreer
    dgreer Member ✭✭
    Options

I followed the directions in the FAQ file, but it did not fix the problem. The only thing I found that partially helped in getting rid of red flags next to the accounts was selecting automatic entry of downloads. I will see if that fixed the problem when I download transactions this week.

I'm hoping this weeks program update fixed it, since I did not have the problem before the previous update.

Thanks for the help

Dan

This discussion has been closed.