Unable to import old Fidelity transactions, get error [CC-885]

Options
sd123
sd123 Member

I'm trying to transition from plain text accounting for our personal finances to using Quicken. Importing data from Fidelity only gives the last three months of data, but luckily I have all the old OFX files from Fidelity for historical transactions I'd like to import to Quicken.

I convert these OFX files into QFX to try to import, however when I do, I get an the error: "Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]."

I get the same error when I try to import the OFX file downloaded directly from Fidelity.

I'm using the BID for "Fidelity Investments Mac" from the linked post from just a week ago, so I don't see how there would be a problem with the BID, and that is the same BID name of other accounts that are importing from Fidelity.

I've also tried starting without an account and importing the QFX file and get the same problem. Not having transaction history is a bit of non-starter for me so I really need to figure out a way to import older transactions. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.