A Quicken update this morning changed my current budget numbers

Options

I installed an update this morning and, when I went to work on my current budget, I found that my budget numbers had changed. My 2023 budget is now a complete mess. The Actuals are OK, it's just the budget numbers that has gone willy-nilly.

For the record, I'm running Windows 11 home, Version 53.32, Build 27.1.53.32

Comments

• Riley23
    Riley23 Member
    Options

I have the same issue, no matter how many times I update the numbers they revert back.

• jcpistone
    jcpistone Member ✭✭
    Options

I have input my 2024 budget 5 times. And after every time I do the one step update for my accounts, my budget numbers change. There is no rhyme or reason to the change. One time a few categories will be changed, other times different amounts are put in. What the heck is happening and why?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you guys have Sync to Mobile/Web on?

It has been noted that Sync to Mobile/Web will mess up the budget(s).

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • buffalo1
    buffalo1 Member
    Options

Same problem

• jcpistone
    jcpistone Member ✭✭
    Options

I went to the Mobile & Web section of Quicken and turned the SYNC off. I was able to update my accounts without my budget numbers changing. Also, the One Step Update took only 1 minute instead of the 14-15 minutes it has been taking for the past few months. So disabling the Mobile and Web SYNC solved two of my problems (budget issues and slow updates). Thanks to the community help in solving the problem. However, I do feel like Quicken should address this problem, I may want to use the mobile or web access option at some time in the future.

This discussion has been closed.